Monday, June 12, 2017

Anthology Poem #7

                                                                     Just from afar
    Your shadow was stretched at the moment of sunset.
    You turned away from my side, and looked up.
    "How beautiful." You stared at the burning cloud.
    I nodded, but you were the only scenery in my vision

    I tried to stop you from walking.
    "The shooting star is above us!"
    You did not reply.
    "Dear star. I wish I could be forgiven."
    I murmured. You pretended that nothing happened.

    I have never seen you be like this.
    Why you are crying so loud?
    Why are you acting like I am not with you now?
    I am holding hand so tightly.
    Why you can not notice me?

    If you are going to act like this,
    I will leave you alone!
    But before that, I have something to tell you,
    Even though it's embarrassing.
 
    I can not help you wiping your tears,
    You will have to go on alone.
    Wish fortune and happiness will always be with you.
    Let time heal your pain.
    Please forget me, a poor liar.

    But I will always protect you,
    Just from afar.

No comments:

Post a Comment