Monday, June 12, 2017

Anthology Poem #2 (submitted to Newyorker for contest)

                                               Not the End of Summer
   

    The rain of time spatters inside you and I,
    Feelings are still on the face of mine.
    Fleeting time does not end,
    Summer finally goes to the end.
    How many insistence loses to time,
    How much tear flows through youth.
    That girl taught me love,
    We are running towards happiness.
    Who is crying; is smiling; is yelling; is suffering,
    Seems to forget that silly me.
    I am always think about you,
    Do you know?
    Once appears in the sea of people,
    For what reason you disappears.
    If I could be more brave,
    I would hold your hands and sprint.
    I would try hard to remember your hands.
    If at the end of the road,
    I can hug you.
    I will try not to tremble.

No comments:

Post a Comment